Employment Relations Training
The QHA Employment Relations department offers a range of professional, comprehensive training sessions, covering current industrial relations and HR topics, delivered by experienced presenters. By attending, members are provided with accurate, timely and informative knowledge and advice.
TRAINING MODULES AND COURSES:
For training dates, click on the title of the module/course above. New dates are regularly added, so be sure to check this page regularly.
IN HOUSE TRAINING OPTIONS
Training can be provided in-house on a consultancy basis, and department staff regularly conduct induction and refresher training with some members engaging the QHA for annual refreshers. Contact the department for more information or to book your tailored in-house training session today.
Employment Relations Department
P: 07 3221 6999 E: email@example.com
QHA ER TRAINING COURSE POLICY
By registering, or being registered for a course with the QHA, registrants are required to abide by the terms and conditions set out in the 'QHA ER Training Centre Course Policy'. A copy of the Policy is provided below:
- Course proceeding is subject to minimum numbers.
- Course details are subject to change.
- Course payment must be received in full at least 5 days prior to commencement of course.
- A transfer in course date is at the discretion of the QHA.
Any cancellation, either on behalf of the QHA, or by the registrant, is subject to the following:
- Participant cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to commencement of course.
- Participant cancellations made 2 days before course commencement will be subject to a 100% administration fee.
- Participants who are 'no shows' on the day of the course will be subject to a 100% administration fee.
- Participants who cancel within the specified timeframe (refer to points 4 & 5) AND who have made payment in full can choose to:
- Retain a credit with QHA and transfer to a later course; or
- Request a refund of monies.
Participants who fail to meet a basic standard of dress, personal hygiene and behaviour may be asked to absent themselves from the training venue.
The Queensland Hotels Association collects personal or corporate information in the conduct of its normal business activities. Personal information will be protected, and other information will be handled, in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles.