Workplace Bullying Training
Available as In-House training option only
Learn About the Fair Work Commission's Powers in relation to Bullying / Harassment Complaints
Did You Know…
Since 1 January 2014, the Fair Work Commission (“FWC”) has been able to receive and resolve Workplace Bullying complaints made by workers.
This means that a worker, which includes employees and contractors, can lodge a bullying complaint with the FWC and the FWC is required to start dealing with the complaint within 14 days.
Complaints may be lodged about alleged bullying that occurs after 1 January 2014, or occurred 3 months ago, or even occurred 18 months ago, and you won’t even know about it until the FWC contacts you to notify you of the complaint.
Once a complaint is made, an employer is required to comply with any FWC process followed. This can mean revealing workplace details you don’t want revealed.
QHA CAN HELP…
The QHA is pleased to announce its tailored venue specific Workplace Bullying for Supervisors course. This course is suited to venue supervisors and management and provides the following important information over its 2 hour duration:
- What is Workplace Bullying?
- The complaints process through the Fair Work Commission
- Interaction with Queensland specific jurisdictions including workers' compensation claims
- Your role once a Workplace Bullying complaint has been made - both at the FWC and internal to your organisation
- Creating an environment where complaints are made internally (instead of directly to FWC)
- Supervisor and management responsibilities and accountabilities
- Proactive steps to be taking in your venue right now, and
A lot more!
$825 (inc GST) per session. Discounts apply where more than one session is required.
TO BOOK YOUR SESSION:
Or express your interest, please send your name, hotel name and location via email to email@example.com.
Each participant receives the course notes, support material and a QHA certificate of attendance upon completion.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WORKPLACE BULLYING?
To find our more general information about Workplace Bullying and the FWC, purchase a copy of the QHA's webinar recording for only $77.00 per member and $99.00 for a non member.
Download the Order form here.
Employment Relations Department
Ph: 07 3221 6999
Fax: 07 3221 6649