EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS WEBINARS
In 2013, the QHA launched its Webinar program for those businesses seeking to stay up to date with relevant and timely employment relations matters.
What are Webinars?
Webinars are an easy way for keeping up to date with the latest HR and IR concepts, case law and best practice developments. It involves a participant logging in to a set software package and being able to listen to, watch and participate in the Webinar from the comfort of your desk.
QHA's webinars are one hour information sessions online (including 15 minutes question time). Prior to each Webinar the log in details for downloading the Webinar software is provided so that you are ready to learn at the designated time! A link to the Webinar recording is provided to all paid participants within a couple of weeks of the Webinar, so if you find yourself unable to make the Webinar itself, you can still listen to the recording at your leisure.
Members and non-members have the opportunity to register for one, two, or all the Webinars!
You can also complete the Recording Order Form for any the webinar recordings from 2016...
Tuesday, 14 February
Assessing Suitability for Work (After Receipt of a Medical Certificate)
Presenter: Charles Lentini, Principal Employment Relations Adviser
View Descriptor HERE
TIME: 9am sharp to 10am including 15 minutes of question time (Brisbane time)
VENUE: at your own desk - a convenient location!
- QHA Members - $42.50 (inc GST) per person per webinar
- QHA Corporate Members / Partners - $69.50 (inc GST) per person per webinar
- Non Members - $82.50 (inc GST) per person per webinar
- Non Hotel Based Attendees - $99.00 (inc GST) per person per webinar.
* DOWNLOAD the registration form / order the Webinar Recording for the above Webinars HERE
* Register on-line at the QHA Shop HERE